Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Petisserrie

I was fore warned that the place would be fully packed during lunch hour, but still its rather hard to believe that people actually rushed here for nice and exotic breads~

We reached around 2pm and sure enough, its full house and it took 10 minutes for us to find a proper table and settle down!


Photobucket
Mind you, its so damn packed with cars that we have to hire a car jockey to park my car~



Photobucket
Their interior looks seriously classy~



Photobucket
All sorta cakes and pies~



Photobucket
Xiao Mei Mei seems so engaged with all the food~



Photobucket
Maple French Toast.....you have no idea how nice it is!!!! =P



Photobucket
A lot of pretty looking Patisserie~~


Photobucket
If only we can try all~



Photobucket
Cheese french.....looks ordinary from the outside, but its so heavenly!



Photobucket
Apricot sunrise



Photobucket
tasted abit like apple pie~



Photobucket
Chicken Bolognese



Photobucket
Slightly better then ordinary spaghetti



Photobucket
Salad



Photobucket
Marinara Pizza



Photobucket
just look at the cheese and you know how good it tasted!!! =P



Photobucket
Margherita pizza



Photobucket
Not too bad~



Photobucket
I always love cheese!
XD



Photobucket
Here comes my FAVOURITE!!!! Mushroom Chicken Cream Soup!



Photobucket
I dare say this is the best I ever tasted! The soup is so thick with flavour with a bowl full of chicken, mushroom.......Gulp~



Photobucket
Smile la~~~



Photobucket
Thanks for joining me for the wonderful lunch~


Photobucket
My ever ON friends~



Photobucket
Cheese~



Photobucket
n my best bro~



Photobucket
Raining on our way back~


Seriously, anyone who go must try the mushroom soup! Its so irresistible that I ordered twice!!!


5 comments:

AJ said...

I went there d jor!haha,the price not expensive n the thing is nice!:)

JuLiA said...

The breads all look so nice and yummy..!! The soup..so creamy look..!!I've got to go and try.. I heard the price oso ok, not expensive..=)

X'tra Large said...

YES!
not expensive n nice oso!~
d creammy soup really super nice!!!

J-Co said...

I luv those PIZZA look ^.^ passed by the shop before yet never enter. You make me feel like going ady~

X'tra Large said...

gogo~