Sunday, October 23, 2011

Its all about steel

Been anticipating this movie for quite some time. Still, feel quite lack of interest lately to even move my limbs.....pretty serious right until such extend?~ Well, at least i was still able to drive all the way to cinema and spend 2 hours watching movie....still a good sign I guess~

And for the 1st time in my life, I were in couple seats!!!! Before that, lets have some dinner first~



Photobucket
Ah...duck eggs fry Kuew Teow~ My all time favourite...hope they are as nice as those I tasted in Penang~




Photobucket
ha! My favorite photo model~~ =P




Photobucket
Just barely passable.....




Photobucket
Not so with my camera.....its time to change a new one I think....



Photobucket
Porridge....boring stuff~pfft




Photobucket





Photobucket
Still, quite alot of variety to choose from, prices were pretty acceptable....worth trying if you love variety....just beside Jusco Cheras Selatan




Photobucket
Not the best movie of the year, but I was quite contended. I guess its not always easy to find things that match your expectation nowadays. One thing I love about it is, the father-son relationship which improved over time, how a naive young soul change a person, to a better man. Not impressed? Ah well, at least it is Hugh Jackman~

Quote : All I ever wanted is for you to fight for me.....


(I guess we all did)

2 comments:

AJ said...

u sit with who in couple seat??haha

X'tra Large said...

u think le?~