Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

For as far as I could recall, I had never won any prize in any contest taken part. Shocking enough when I received the invitation from Nuffnang on a contest that I have almost forgotten.

Photobucket
The kinda happiness was never adequate to be expressed in words~




Photobucket
Been anticipating for few months by now~




Photobucket
A pair of free ticket was always great~



The movie started with correlating the previous installment of Jason Bourne with the current plot. Kinda confusing and dull if you are never a fan~ Most of the actions were concentrated at the end of the stories though. There were quite some interesting stunts but having said so, some of the scenes were too focus and hence kinda blurring, especially when your eyes tried to follow an aggressively moving target. The ending has quite some Tamil movie elements - people got shot but still able to ride on motorcycle and pursue for a long distance~ Lets not spoil it for you, and have fun watching~ XD


Photobucket
Oh ya~Where are my usual food hunt?~Lost most of my pictures except this one~ I guess even the camera thinks it is awesome~

No comments: