Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Hearty New Year~

When we were very young, new year means lots of ang pao.....pocket money and lots of play mate, cousins, relatives....... Lately though, it is an opportunity to meet with your long neglected distance families....

Photobucket
Owh! Best of all this year, my bro came back for new year~




Photobucket
We used to take such pictures when we were very young~ It just get lesser and lesser once you start growing up....hmmm~




Photobucket
This was taken in Dong Zhen Temple(东禅寺)




Photobucket
To my amaze, I even saw quite a numbers of  fellow Malay citizens visiting~ A very beautiful and peaceful land indeed~ Truely 1 Malaysia~ I mean, this is arts.....not religion.....




Photobucket
Annual reunion dinner with my paternal family~ 




Photobucket
Maternal side~




Photobucket
With larger crowds~




Photobucket




Photobucket
And even 4th generation~ Time flies~




Photobucket
Not to forget my old mates~ Gone were the days when everyone in their uniform singing the National Anthem~ 




Photobucket
In KLIA to send off my bro~ Good luck dude~~ =D




Photobucket
Sorta forgotten this is a food blog~ Ahh...nothing special about the food~ But I get to Lou Sang for 5 times in total!!! PASS ARR!!!!!!!


36 days to my finals........sigh~ Wishing everyone happy Chap Goh Meh...and to all my coursemates....all the best! *Continue study~*

No comments: