Sunday, July 24, 2011

It is Exasperating.........

"So where is your next destination?"

"Hangzhou maybe? I always wanted to go there, their food, their beautiful scenery, their pretty girls!!~ =P"

"Haha!"

We were slowly walking to the car park after a fine movie and contended stomach.

"Anyway, I'm real serious about the Hangzhou plan.....would be nice if you guys can all join~"

"Really? I'm definitely looking forward to a nice and relaxing long holiday! Working sucks!"

"Dude then we should start recruiting people!!! The air ticket promotion starts tomorrow!!"

"Yea?! Now I am truly thrilled!!!!"

We were actually discussing the great plan beside our car and it was finally decided that I am responsible for the air ticket while D (Bukan Nama Sebenar~) will recruit our comrades!!!

And so the next day I woke up super early just to get a head start. Time pass with clock tickling....and I'm waiting eagerly for 12pm to step in. I even had everything ready, the destination, the dates and the amount of ticket(to my utter surprise around 8 of my friends was interested!).

11.34am....11.35am....hate waiting! Finally at 11.59am, I tried once to click the enquiry for the flight details, bad move. The promotion has not started yet apparently, but I wasted around 1 minute by clicking and trying to reset my enquiry! Then the second attempt and the subsequent one plainly resulted in a long wait and "OUR WEBSITE WAS CURRENTLY BUSY, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER" @.@|||||

Finally when I get to reach the flight details page, and quickly tried to book the ticket, another long and deadly waiting moments which AGAIN directed me to another "busy please try again page!" Frustration started to kick in and I couldn't really decide which is more annoying, people calling to ask the progress of booking, or I ran between 2 computers trying to increase the probability of hitting the jackpot!

That is the time when you start cursing your internet provider, about how much you paid monthly to get such lousy internet connection! Until such long hours later(at least 2 hours I tried!), finally I reached the passenger particulars page and fill them up with top speed. Eventually, when i finish paying, the kind of relief is so great that I feel like century passed, all I want to do now is just to get a cup of tea and have a nice nap!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Another setting, in lecture hall, everyone busy chatting while waiting for the forever late Gynaecology Professor.

"I heard you bought a ticket to Hangzhou next year?"

"Yeap yeap!!! Super excited even to think about it"

"Hmm.....but then I heard next year our holiday will be canceled so that we have to come back 2 weeks earlier to start our final year~"

Photobucket

6 comments:

AJ said...

huh??cancelled??who said??why cancel??

X'tra Large said...

Rumours la~
hope is not true~

jfook said...

Bro all the best!Hope you win the grand prize. A nice write up btw!

X'tra Large said...

thx alot~

Isaac Tan said...

Good luck. First time dropping by, from FB inniters gathering group ;)

X'tra Large said...

thx!!
hope 2 c u drop by more often~~