Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'mas Eve Romance

Been pretty lazy to blog anything lately. The end result being a bunch of photo piled up in my PC un-blog...... Definitely take alot of time to clear stock la~

Its my cousin sister's wedding dinner on Christmas eve, definitely going to remember the anniversary towards the end I guess~

Anyway, the food was acceptable, some are quite good actually! =P

Photobucket
Waited for 1 hour, normal for Chinese dinner~ sigh~




Photobucket
Menu for the night




Photobucket
Chocolate as appetizer~




Photobucket
First course~ always love this...ha!




Photobucket
Personally, I'm quite against shark fin...... environmentally not friendly la




Photobucket
I can't tell the difference between shark fin and vermicelli, so why bother?




Photobucket
This one crispy, but come to think of it, quite pity the small pig




Photobucket
Fish~ Nice




Photobucket
added with Pomelo, great combination




Photobucket
Love the fried rice with their Teo Chew sauce! Fantastic~




Photobucket
Pancake was nice also~




Photobucket
Lets toast for the lovely couple




Photobucket
Cheers




Photobucket
My ever cute nephew~

No comments: