Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Dragon Watching The Rabbit leaves

Hola~End of the lunar year of rabbit in less than 9 hours. This would be my third dragon lunar year including the year I was born. Pretty excited that a new year is gona come~ I shall farewell rabbit year with a sigh...and of course with some food as usual~ =P

A friend of mine just send me a message (you know who you are) saying :"forget all the stains in your life in the past year and welcome a brand new year full with happiness. I realized alot of mistake wasn't suppose to be undone. In fact, sometimes, things went wrong for a reason, to teach a lesson. Let us embrace the whole new year with an open heart and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

The last of rabbit lunar wasn't about some famous restaurant or some exotic food. I hope to end it with some own cooked food instead~ Yeap, just my favorite dish --- spaghetti~


This is my mother's special recipe and hope you guys might like it~ I would describe portion for 2 persons in this entry.


Ingredient : 2-3 tomatoes, carrot, garlic, onion, minced meat, sausages(basically whatever meat or ingredient you like), fresh mushrooms, butter, some tomatoes ketchup for taste, cheddar cheese and most importantly -- Oregano spice.

Photobucket
Smash the tomatoes till paste-like




Photobucket
Minced the garlic, fine-cut the onion, and you can always use can-mushroom if fresh one weren't available




Photobucket
Cut the carrot to cube form




Photobucket
Minced the meat, cut the sausages and other ingredient that you wana add




Photobucket
cheddar cheese trenched~ You can also substitute with ordinary sliced cheese




Photobucket
Cook the spaghetti noodles and mix with butter




First, fried the garlic, onion and carrot ( carrot took relatively longer to soften so must add in early). Then add in minced meat and other meatssss~~~ fried till half cooked than add in tomato paste(you should increase the temperature by now). Add in you mushroom and tomato ketchup to taste. Cook for a while, the concentration of your spaghetti sauce depends on individual preference. Finally, add in the soul of it(to me) --- Oregano




Photobucket
Oregano spice --- add to taste also




Photobucket
Wola~ my secret recipe spaghetti~




Photobucket
Almost forgotten about the cheese, just sprinkle some cheese on top of the noodles before topping them with the sauce...amount? Individual preference la~

Very simple right? I assure you they tasted quite good~ Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year and may everyone have a prosperous and healthy year ahead~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!