Monday, January 23, 2012

Reunion Dinner

Reunion dinner is one of the few occasion we get to sit together and exchange news and stories. Especially so since our late grandpa passed on. Sometimes, I would reminisce about my childhood where all cousins would be gathering together in our hometown village. Those are the days where problems and troubles seems to be far away.

Photobucket
The menu for the night




Photobucket
Its Chinese New Year, of course we need some Yee Sang~




Photobucket
Always my favourite, especially the salted egg stuffed meat




Photobucket
Prawns




Photobucket
Grilled duck.....pretty nice




Photobucket
Vege....normal




Photobucket
Already too full to give any comments...burp




Photobucket
Gosh....why did I took so much during the first few course?!




Photobucket
The adults (that makes me sounds like still juvenile~ =P)




Photobucket
The young adults! HA!




Photobucket
See ya next year yo~

No comments: