Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Birthday Celebration

It was two of my best bro's birthday with 9 days apart, so might as well celebrate them 1 shot~ Initially was planning to go for an allegedly Klang-like Bak Kut Teh in Kajang, but sigh~they are closed for renovation......

In the end, we resorted to a shop just next to it...lucky for them~


Photobucket
Total of 8~




Photobucket
Happy Birthday in advance~




Photobucket
Happy Belated Birthday~




Photobucket
A must for Mr James~ 高佬肉~




Photobucket
For the 1st time in my life, I have seen such a big POT of dish...expert says these could be rank as high as 3rd rank in his best 高佬肉 list~




Photobucket
Ordinary




Photobucket
Disappointing..... you can still taste the bitterness.....in fact, they just fried the guard with eggs without any intervention....I mean, everyone can do that... The one found HERE was way better!




Photobucket
Beancurd always my favourite~ slurp~




Photobucket
Again, their lemon chicken amazed me again with their quantities! WAO!




Photobucket
Overall was quite cheap considering both meat dishes are so huge in amount~

Happy Birthday!

No comments: