Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Tosai Thought

Another long over due entry, but then it was too special not to be blogged~ More importantly, it inspired meaningful thoughts. Life has its ups and downs, sometimes even constantly down without much promising changes. To make matter worse, most often than not, when you fall, there are alot of people waiting to push you from behind. Seldom, you see much help, but if you do receive any form of consolation, perhaps you truly found a real and sincere friend.

Personal experience taught me not to rely on anyone, that most people are actually alone when they faced their darkest moment. But then, without all these challenges, we might never have realized we could be that strong and adapting, that we are actually capable of facing these ordeal alone. As for those who back stab you, perhaps they are here to make you stronger. I always believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Also in these circumstances that we start realizing most people just don't like to be involved in problems. We can have blossom friends to share our happiness but less likely to find anyone to cry with us in desperate moments. But alas......life is full with surprise and hope. At least I found that food and Stephen Chow has never fail me....yet. Back to our post today, I love surprises, especially for food....taste comes second! For god sake, I have never thought that Tosai can look like this!


Photobucket
When I ordered it, I have no idea it looks like this




Photobucket
I just stare rather foolishly at it....trying to figure out how to start.
waiter : tak nak makan ke?
Me : tak tau macam mana makan




Photobucket
I still remember my next table chuckle at my answer~




Photobucket
Quite a modernized Mamak shop




Photobucket
Just located at Sri Petaling




Photobucket
We ordered mee goreng which tasted ok also

To be honest, the taste really was not so good. But then, the appearance was really interesting! Life could still be full of surprises, and for sure alot would love to share these surprises rather than your despair~



A song I am so in love recently...just call me crazy...but never say that I am an idiot~(尽管叫我疯子,不准叫我傻子)


No comments: