Friday, February 17, 2012

Susan's Bistro

Lately, I would easily be having thought block. Simple question took longer time to register and generate a respond. Sometimes to avoid the embarrassing moments, I would be smiling rather pointlessly while trying to get an answer. Most of the time just felt speechless and well, let it be.

Sigmund Freud(father of modern psychiatry) suggested that human is a closed energy system where these energy can be transferred, changed but never destroyed~(Definitely some plagiarism of Physic theory). When human felt anxious, these anxiety feelings must either be channeled or changed to other form, or else causing continuous distress to the individual.

That's why human employ various defense mechanism to make oneself felt less disturb and distress. I seldom confide my problems to anyone, even to my closest friends as I feel these are the intimate things I must deal with alone. Confiding will only risk a breach in confidentiality. Most of the time however, my friend prefer to confide their problems with me, while listening, I tried to come out with sensible solutions and try to do my best for their best interest.

Just glad that till this day, still some friends dare to trust their deepest secrets and heartache with me. As for my own problems, I constantly tried to suppress it by eating fancy and nice food. Perhaps one day when food no longer able to suppress my anxiety and despair, then......really an outcome I dare not think of. Besides the thought block, I truly felt that day is getting nearer, as recently, food has less suppressing value to me compared to it used to be.

We went to this Bistro located in Cheras Mahkota, the square next to Jusco. Reach around 6pm and it was already fully seated with only 1 table left. Once we were seated, people starting queuing up outside the shops(mind you, some even queue for almost an hour). I was thinking, this must be too good to miss.


Photobucket
I did some research online, they are receiving fair and good comments




Photobucket
Mostly Italian food




Photobucket
Was quite hungry that time.




Photobucket
The mushroom soup was passable.....nice but not good enough(couldn't seem to be getting an appropriate description for it)





Photobucket
Probably because the soup was just not concentrated enough although the taste was there




Photobucket
Garlic bread also merely passable




Photobucket
GREAT! The best I have ever tasted!




Photobucket
Honestly, this was the best Mash Potatoes I have ever tried throughout my entire food hunting journey(quite amateur yet)




Photobucket
Omelet and Spaghetti...never thought this two can meet~




Photobucket
The omelet was quite good(it really takes a great deal of effort to make an omelet taste nasty)




Photobucket
Failed.....just fulled with tomatoes taste.....purely tomato...perhaps I just don't know how to appreciate fresh tomato taste~




Photobucket
Chicken chop with garlic sauce




Photobucket
Quite crispy looking, but once cut straight spread open....the chicken was just too salty and oily




Photobucket
Bland.....




Photobucket
Garlic sauce was NOT AT ALL a combination for chicken chop! fail!




Photobucket
Price was acceptable but perhaps quite over rated, or it was just me being difficult.....

Seems like it was getting more and more difficult to please my appetite(not that I have any left lately). Or perhaps the problem is greater than the subject used for suppression? Defense mechanism don't always work it seems~

No comments: