Saturday, February 4, 2012

沙登小橱

Alot of traveling this whole week. Been up for new posting, and of course looking for food all around the place. just yesterday alone traveled from Cheras to Puchong, than Subang Jaya, Bandar Sunway, to Petaling area........duh.....damn tiring~

Lotza ups and downs, quite a fluctuating week. Sigh, my family maid who work for 19 years finally gona go back Indonesia for good. I suppose nothing last, at least she went back because she was forced by her family. I think I will definitely miss her, she was just like a family to me. Sigh, fate always make a fool of us, we can only wait and hope, that the heart will heal with times. Hopefully...

So many more things happened, which are pretty much irrelevant with this entry...gosh.....I am so irrelevant recently~

Photobucket
Total 6 of us for the dinner




Photobucket
Damn...I just love making fun of her! HA!




Photobucket
Mamite Chicken, nice~ I love boneless stuff~




Photobucket
Bitter Guard with Salted eggs....Totally awesome! Can't even taste any bitterness! A must try...Plus, its so crispy and concentrated with salted eggs' frangrance




Photobucket
Ordinary~




Photobucket
Their famous dish...but well, not interesting at all.......plus, too salty!




Photobucket
Before~




Photobucket
After~ Fuiyoh!Really can finish le!

Total 93.20.....quite reasonable since the fish was really so damn big!

No comments: