Friday, August 19, 2011

moJOmoJO~

Initially I thought this would be a very hectic day, with 3-4 classes cramp in a day...Ah well, exam round the corner, no complaint man~Turn out lecturers are even lazier then us~=P

Been refuse to take any classes in the afternoon, we were forced to choose which class to attend as they were conducted concurrently...(Luckily I made the correct choice~Phew~)

In the end, we called it a day around 12pm...Means LUNCH TIME!!! XD

We decided to have our lunch in a Pan Mee shop just beside South City Plaza~


Photobucket
You could instantly be sure this is ordered by MISS KELANTAN~



Photobucket
This one super on!!! The Tofu melted straight away in my mouth! FUH! The best Tofu Fa I ever tasted!!!!



Photobucket
Looks very plain right?~



Photobucket
Not even an Ikan Bilis can be seen~



Photobucket
Oh~The sauce at the bottom~



Photobucket
So so je~



Photobucket
My "suppose" Pork meat soup, and my side order - century egg dumpling(皮蛋饺)......ended up with only 1 dumpling, which they charged RM1.60!!! =.=



Photobucket
the only pityful dumpling~



Photobucket
The worse part is....its not fresh...I might not be very choosy in term of food, but at least i know what it taste when the food is sourly unfresh



Photobucket
Century egg dumpling Pan Mee~



Photobucket
I guess I am just unlucky la~ Their dumplings were like so damn nice and fresh!



Photobucket
Owh...should have ordered this~CELAKA!!



Overall, I am only satisfied with their Tofu Fa~( Who wouldn't after a seriously disgusting encounter with a dumpling~plus the owner refused to admit~=.=)

Funniest part is, after serving the Dumpling Pan Mee, while I was busy taking picture, suddenly the waitress appear:

"Maaf, tersalah bagi 4...sepatutnya bagi 3 je~"

"..........."

First time I heard restaurant recollect their food because they gave extra servings........I wonder will they extra charge us RM1.60 if she really ate all 4 before they manage to recollect the mee?~ Bad experience!

10 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

that noodles and dumplings look PATHETIC

Merryn said...

say WHAT??? Tersalah bagi 4?!! darn... wth...

X'tra Large said...

It is damn pathetic la~

yalo...tersalah bagi....brought back in and remove one then re-served~1st time in my life!duh!

jfook said...

one word for you- PATHETIC

X'tra Large said...

hahaha....
they r more pathetic lo~
kira till so teliti~
unacceptable~

J-Co said...

walau! take back oso can..zZZ

X'tra Large said...

yalo...so many outlet they hav..but so sia sui!
most unacceptable is d altered preserved eggs!!!argh!

Happy walker said...

yummy~

Joway said...

The tofu fa looks nice especially the 3 longanSSs on top..

X'tra Large said...

Joway:I assure u tats d best i ever tasted!!!It was so smooth n soft!melted straight away in mouth!!!
slurp....even now i still remember how good it is!!! =P