Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thought in the middle of the night.....

Disappointment was rooted by high expectation, at least that is what I always thought. Sometimes, we did our best, and people around us are actually applauding for our effort. Yet, the inability to reach the initial expected goal was somewhat unbearable. Some regarded that as a chronic sign of "Type A Personality". I have never thought that I am still capable to set some expectation on myself, being easy go lucky since entering university has really made an impact on me....

Someone ask me "will fail or not?"..... am I suppose to answer no? Or rather the expected answer is yes? Anyway, never mind that as the true reason of me feeling disappointed has nothing to do with passing or failing the exam ( err....maybe a little )... since the main reason is actually the failure to secure the euphoric feeling of conquering.....

Time is making fun of us again...as clock slowly tickling away the night, indicating the drawing of another long hard day.... and I always remember my family at these lonesome hours...... Remembering that I am not alone...... that there is always a secure and warm place awaiting me, that my brother is going back France soon..... Thought gets random when we were about to be fooled by sleepiness.

My brother specifically requested for a steamboat dinner just the other night before going back for another eventful year. Ah well, what else could beat a great dinner with your family, chatting away whatever topic while waiting for food to be cooked.....



Photobucket
Home made steamboat has the advantage of getting cleanest and most fresh material~



Photobucket
Fish was fresh too...though my mum never like fish~~ =P



Photobucket
Quail Eggss....



Photobucket
Beancurd



Photobucket
Wantan



Photobucket
Stuffed meat....



Photobucket
Cuttle fish



Photobucket
and of course..how can you omit a nice self made chilli sauce?!



Photobucket
Tom Yam Paste for the soup



Photobucket
Yee Mee



Photobucket
Soup~



Photobucket



Family, the most important unit in ones life. I am just being grateful that mine are warm, loving and supportive.......

Clock tickling indicating time for some rest, and tomorrow will be another long battle, except that I am prepared to take them all down!


3 comments:

jfook said...

I kinda don't know how to comment actually.

But for the academic part, like you said, you did your best.

And I do agree with you, family is the most important part in our life. =)

You're a filial son. =)

Joway said...

A warm dinner with warm family~

As long as u've try ur best, there is no other reason for u to blame urself d...
dun worry la..cheers =)

家永远是最好的避风港 =D

X'tra Large said...

JF, Joway:thx!!!